Let Then Buy
£700 | Rent now, buy later
Monthly rent: £700 Monthly deposit: £
Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /var/www/ewemove/web/content/themes/theme-ewemove/quickbase/api-item.php on line 286
Total monthly cost: £700 Purchase price: £
Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /var/www/ewemove/web/content/themes/theme-ewemove/quickbase/api-item.php on line 288
3 Bedroom Detached House
18, Lea View, Cleobury Mortimer, DY14 8EE
So much going for it, if I didn't try and avoid stating the bleeding obvious I'd be slapping "Viewing Recommended" stickers all over this fantastic family home in wonderful Cleobury Mortimer! Good food and drink as well as fresh market produce is a five minute walk into the village from the doorstep, yet that five minutes also means the house sits right on the edge of tranquil, quiet English countryside on the edge of the location.
The house itself has a lovely, open living room and dining area with patio doors opening up onto a spacious rear garden and the spectacular views beyond. The kitchen is well equipped, with built in storage and space for the usual appliances and the garage offers not only useful storage space but potential for a future extension. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms, two doubles and a single, as well as a good-sized family bathroom with shower over the bath.
When you consider that the location is in easy reach of commuter routes to the West Midlands and beyond, that the local schools come with an excellent reputation and the property has really everything you could ask for in a family home, surely now is the time for you to live somewhere you want to be, rather than have to? If the answer to this is 'yes' and you'd like to wake in the morning to a green vista rather than a grey one, give us a call and come and take a look - and if it helps, i can absolutely confirm that adding fifteen minutes to your commute in order to live here is absolutely worth it...
This home includes:
- Living Room
Open lounge area leading to dining area
- Dining Area
Sliding doors to rear garden
Fully equipped modern kitchen, with back door to rear garden
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
Full bathroom suite with shower over bath and safety glass screen
Please note, all dimensions are approximate / maximums and should not be relied upon for the purposes of floor coverings.
RENT NOW, BUY LATER
- This property is available on our exclusive 'Rent Now Buy Later' Scheme.
- You can move in to this property now and buy at any time in the next 10 years.
- Your 'normal' rent is Â£700 (FIXED for FIVE YEARS) plus you would 'save' Â£0 per month towards your future deposit, giving a total monthly cost of Â£700.
- You can buy this property at a FIXED PURCHASE PRICE of Â£0,0 any time in the first five years.
- Your deposit fund (including any initial RNBL deposit paid) will be held in a secure ALRA insured trust account, and will grow to Â£0,0 after five years. This would enable you to apply for a mortgage from any Bank or Building Society in order to purchase the property.
- If you choose not to buy the property after five years, then you will automatically get another five years (i.e. you have ten years in total) during which to buy.
- The price you would pay in years 6 to 10 would increase by just half of any increase in local property values, as measured by the UK Land Registry.
- So for example, if local house prices increased by 20% between years 6 and 10, then your purchase price would be increased by just 10%, giving you a potential instant 10% profit on purchase.
Your rent is fixed for the first five years, then would increase by 5% per annum from year 6 onwards, as set out below:
Year 1 - Monthly Rent Â£700
Year 2 - Monthly Rent Â£700
Year 3 - Monthly Rent Â£700
Year 4 - Monthly Rent Â£700
Year 5 - Monthly Rent Â£700
Year 6 - Monthly Rent Â£735
Year 7 - Monthly Rent Â£771
Year 8 - Monthly Rent Â£810
Year 9 - Monthly Rent Â£850
Year 10 - Monthly Rent Â£893
- You can end your tenancy in the normal way and 'walk away' at any time with no additional cost, if you believe it is in your interests to do so.
- You can also sell the house at any time within the term of the agreement and if house prices have risen you may be able to make an instant profit without even taking out a mortgage.
Please Note: A deposit/bond of Â£0
is required for this property.
This property is offered under our Ewenique 'Rent Now Buy Later' scheme, and therefore all deposit monies would be paid into and form part of your RNBL trust fund.