Property Image
1/12
Sold STC
View Floorplan 1
View Floorplan 2
Video

Sold STC

£160,000 Offers Over

2 Bedroom Town House Sold STC

St. Annes Lane, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5

Map

Key Features

  • Town centre location
  • 2 parking spaces
  • Private gated courtyard
  • 100m from the riverside loop walk
  • Great transport links

Description

GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000

Offered at 70% of the market value due to the affordable housing scheme. Whilst prospective buyers will own 100% of the property it can only be sold at 70% of the open market value.

Welcome to this charming two-bedroom town house, strategically located near the heart of Nantwich town centre, offering the ideal urban lifestyle with easy access to local shops, trendy bars, delectable restaurants, and quaint cafes. Prepare to be captivated by this exceptional property, presenting an unbeatable chance for buyers to step onto the property ladder through the discounted housing scheme paying 70% of the properties market value, with the attractive option to purchase the remaining 30% after five years of ownership, securing your investment.

Perfectly positioned with proximity to Nantwich town centre, allowing you to savour the vibrant atmosphere and access all the amenities you desire right at your doorstep.
The property features an intelligently designed layout, starting with an inviting entrance hall on the ground floor level, accompanied by a convenient WC and storage room for practical living. Ascend to the first floor, where you'll find the heart of the home - a spacious living/dining room that offers a warm and welcoming ambiance for relaxation and entertainment. The well-equipped kitchen boasts both style and functionality, providing the perfect space for culinary delights and inspiration. An additional storeroom adds convenience to keep your living spaces clutter-free and organized.

Retreat to the top floor, where two comfortably sized double bedrooms await, offering a tranquil escape at the end of each day. A tastefully designed bathroom completes the top floor, promising a luxurious and rejuvenating bathing experience.

Exterior highlights include two secure allocated parking spaces, ensuring hassle-free parking in the bustling town centre. 100m from the property is access to the beautiful Riverside walk park allowing you to relax in a serene outdoor space, exercise alongside the river Weaver or take your beloved dog for a daily leg stretch, however, being a townhouse, there is no garden area.

This property has been lovingly maintained, leaving you with nothing to do but move in and make it your own.
With an opportunity that is as enticing as this, the property really MUST BE VIEWED! Don't miss your chance to secure this first-time buyer or professional couple's dream. Contact us now to arrange a viewing and take the first step toward your ideal home in this prime location. Act quickly, as this exceptional opportunity won't last long!

AGENT NOTE - Please note the service charge payable has been historically set at between £100-£150 per year. Please contact EweMove for further information on the service charge.
(This property was recently valued at £245,000 by a RICS surveyor, meaning 70% of the value is £171,500. It is now being offered at the exceptional price of between £160,000-£170,000)



Rooms

This home includes:
  • 1 - Kitchen

    2.95m x 2.73m - 9'8" x 8'11"

  • 2 - Living/Dining Room

    5.46m x 3.64m - 17'11" x 11'11"

  • 3 - Bedroom 1

    4.72m x 2.59m - 15'6" x 8'6"

  • 4 - Bedroom 2

    3.18m x 2.82m - 10'5" x 9'3"

  • 5 - Bathroom

  • 6 - Cloakroom

  • 7 - Entrance Hall

    2.84m x 2.49m - 9'4" x 8'2"

Please note, all dimensions are approximate / maximums and should not be relied upon for the purposes of floor coverings.

Summary

Additional Information:

  • Council Tax: Band B
  • Ground Rent: £190.00 Every 12 Months
  • Service Charge: £12.50 Per Month