Property Image
1/10
View Floorplan 1
Virtual Tour

For Sale

£85,750 Fixed Price

2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat For Sale

Fairlawn Crescent, Greenhithe, Kent, DA9

Map

Key Features

  • Call NOW 24/7 to View Or Go Online To Book
  • 2 Double Bedrroms
  • Fantastic Location
  • Close to Local Train Stations
  • Allocated Parking Space
  • Long Lease
  • Available to First Time Buyers Only

Description

Shared Ownership - 35% Share available. Introducing a spacious and inviting 2 double bedroom ground floor apartment in the desirable location of Greenhithe., This property is a compelling option for those seeking comfort and convenience.

Upon entering, you are greeted by a generously sized living and dining area seamlessly connected to a modern kitchen, creating an ideal space for both relaxation and entertaining. The kitchen is thoughtfully designed and adjacent to the main living space, enhancing the overall functionality of the apartment.

This residence boasts 2 well-proportioned double bedrooms, with the master bedroom featuring an ensuite shower room for added privacy and convenience. The property also includes a family bathroom, catering to the needs of both residents and guests. Additionally, two large storage cupboards provide ample space for organising belongings.

Perfectly situated, this apartment is in close proximity to Stone Crossing Station and Greenhithe Station, facilitating easy commuting. The renowned Bluewater Shopping Centre is also nearby, offering a plethora of shopping and dining options. Local amenities further contribute to the overall convenience of the location.


Parking is stress-free with 1 allocated parking space provided, and ample visitor parking available on-site. This property seamlessly combines modern living with accessibility, making it a highly appealing residence in the Greenhithe area.

This property is shared ownership, with the vendors owning a 35% share. The other 65% is retained by Moathomes. A current rent of £474.31 per calendar month is charged on the Housing Association share along with a service charges £150.43 per calendar month.




Summary

Additional Information:

  • Council Tax: Band D
  • Ground Rent: £0.00 Every 12 Months
  • Service Charge: £153.43 Per Month